Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some Love For You!


Glass
by Bat For Lashes
(listen to the song here)

I will rise now
And go about the City,
In the street's broadways I seek
Him whom my soul loveth


Went over the sea
what did I find
A thousand crystal towers
A hundred emerald cities
And the hand of the watchman
In the night sky
Points to my beloved
A knight in crystal armor

And I tried to hold him
I tried for the creed
I'll make a suit of colors
To stop the blinding mirrors
Sew a cape of red and gold
Stifled up the beam
With the perfect armor
With a perfect dream

To be made of glass
When two suns are shining
The battle becomes blinding
To be made of glass
But we ride tonight, tonight, tonight we ride

And with two suns spinning
At two different speeds
Was born a hot, white diamond
Burning through the rainbow
Flames fell into orbit
To hold eternally
Two heavenly spirits
That just wouldn't seem

To be made of glass
When two suns are shining
The battle becomes blinding
To be made of glass
But we ride tonight, tonight, tonight we ride...


~~~~


I adore that song!
Any love song that quotes
Song of Solomon is automatically effective.

Am contemplating going internet-less
for the weekend, save of course email-checking.
I have stories I wish to write.
And hopefully soon a kitty to bond with.
We shall see!

My muse is a fickle thing.
The story I want to write, I can't.
While all these fictional usurpers
come creeping in against my will.
I'll get something committed to page this weekend,
at any rate.

Til Next We Meet,
♥,
~ Amy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home