Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bugsy Malone Came To Carry You Home...



Suspenders!?

Today I learned that shopping therapy
works just as well when it is via mail.
...actually, I knew that already.
Today though, it was especially driven home.
Feeling rather annoyed with paperwork woes
and moving holdups (for stuff, not for the Amy),
Lo! There was a knock on the door!
Not one! Not two! But THREE packages!
HUZZAH!
Thus, you're subjected to an entry
with nothing but clothes in it.
Deal. :D


I love these pants.
I'm a bit iffy on the suspenders option, though.
At least with actual dress shirts and such.
Lots of bunching goes on.
Shall ironically save the suspenders
for more casual looks, like this!

(oh hai bum/tattoo!)


Meanwhile, sans suspenders,
they are lovely twill dress pants on their own.
It's a little hard for me to find pants long enough,
thus, I am most thrilled indeed.
Also, I look a million feet tall in that picture.

I tried to take a picture of the following
shoe/tights combo,
but between the failing light and
my camera phone, it wasn't to be.
I kept the shoes on, but the tights just looked
weird without detail, so they are not pictured.
Tights, In Grey and Shoes, In Coal


This top was too silly and cute to pass up!
Even if, with shorts, it gives me
the hips from (Sally) Jupiter.
Here it is up close
(And yes, I bought the short like that. Shuddup.)

I tried to get a shot of the AWESOME back,
without it looking like a gratuitous bum-shot.
I only partially succeeded. Oh well. Bum.


Favorites.
Claddagh ring,
bracelet my friend Brytnee made me,
and Doe Ring from Mary Marsh.
It delights me so :D



Yep, I'm sufficiently cheered :D
The next few days will be crazybusy.
But at least I have pants to face them in.


♥,
~ Amy


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT CLADDAGH RING! Whoa, never saw anyone else with the one I had before

8:03 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I love the flowered shirt with the twill pants. I'd save the shorts for when you're with your hubby or when you're cleaning the bathroom (old fashioned of me, I'm sure). I do like the shirt that you're wearing with the shorts, however, that doesn't need to be saved for cleaning, in fact in shouldn't be...

Are you getting butterflies in your stomach about leaving the country yet? I'm so impressed that you've been able to negotiate all this paperwork and all these hold ups with so much grace, charm, patience, fortitude, determination, etc. But then I knew you would.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home