Saturday, March 28, 2009

Black & White & RAWR!

(image by ravagedlimbs@LJ)
i do it for the joy it brings
because i'm a joyful girl
because the world owes me nothing
and we owe each other the world
i do it because it's the least i can do
i do it because i learned it from you
and i do it just because i want to
because i want to

everything i do is judged
and they mostly get it wrong
but oh well
'cuz the bathroom mirror has not budged
and the woman who lives there can tell
the truth from the stuff that they say
and she looks me in the eye
and says would you prefer the easy way
no, well o.k. then
don't cry

i wonder if everything i do
i do instead
of something i want to do more
the question fills my head
i know there's no grand plan here
this is just the way it goes
when everything else seems unclear
i guess at least i know

i do it for the joy it brings
because i'm a joyful girl
because the world owes me nothing
and we owe each other the world
i do it because it's the least i can do
i do it because i learned it from you
and i do it just because i want to
because i want to...
~ Joyful Girl,
Ani Difranco


Not much today,
just pretties.
As you can see, CiCi has started
to ponder the nature of what she is.
Oh dear.
Today, clearly, childhood prevails.


In case you've not yet seen it,
Where The Wild Things Are!!!


I am so excited. It makes me smile.


Here are some dresses!
I've had these for a while now.
I always get excited to take them out!



Ruffles & Lace!
Bought at my former place of employ.


Moar love!!!
Also bought at the old shop.
Cardigan was a gift.




Ignore my bruised legs.
I have been doing so for years!

I'm excited, as I have new purchases
coming soon in the mail.
Oh what a shoe addict I have become...



til then,
♥,
~ Amy




6 Comments:

Blogger LNA said...

Lovely things! Hope coming in the mail means fast. You may fly off soon!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Ugh. You're so adorable, it makes me sick sometimes. ::grin:: I am loving these wardrobe shots, and I'm feeling terribly inspired. Keep it up!

~Amber

6:27 AM  
Blogger kater said...

Oh my god AMYYY that first dress! It is perfect in so many ways!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sweet Spectre said...

Hello, I found you on Gala's comments.

I've been looking for some bloggers with quality blogs and similar interests to mingle with.

I like your blog. Maybe we can be blogger friends.

3:54 AM  
Blogger losile said...

Mum - Super-fast shipping is our friend! Plus I have over a week left at least. Mwaa.

Amber & Kater - Heehee ya'll make me blush.

Mermaid - Why sure! I like yours as well, hooray for new fabulous people :D

4:33 AM  
Blogger Jennifer-xo said...

I remember that sweater. Sorry, you came up on my MySpace for the gadzillionth time as a "person you might know" and I read your blog and then this blog and well, hooray for being an interweb stalker.

Good luck in Japan.

Well wishes!
J

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home