Monday, January 19, 2009

These Are Just Ghosts...



A short one tonight, just to say that YAY I finished another Tom Baker-style Doctor Who scarf! This time I caved and used yellow, despite it being a color I do not agree with. I really like it though, it's closer to the original. I use a pattern I made myself from studying the original, but a friend pointed me in the direction of another someone else made, and it looks even better. I think I will use it when I make one for my friend Megh, which I will start in oh, probably an hour :D

I am a geek.


Oh, and behold! The dumbest thing EVER. Honestly, of all the things to get up in a tizzy over...when was the last time YOU got lead poisoning from a BOOK?


Also, here's a favorite fanvid of mine, for the film The Ballad of Jack & Rose. Really, it's pretty. Most fanvids are just plain corny, but this one is beautiful. Especially if you know the film.

(vaguely spoilery)


I hope your night is lovely :)



~ Amy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!! Love the scarf!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home