Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh I'm On Fire. (Image-Heavy)

Been a few days, mostly due to the fact that I've been off at my sister's, helping her with her wee ones while she dashes about and fends off illness. I am returned to the homestead now though, to bring you a blog entry with very few words, and a great many pictures of Things I Have Made.

I used to think those who assigned their creations names were fairly pretentious, until I realized how wildly handy it can be when it comes time to organize them. Thus, they have names. Usually chosen according to what I was watching/listening to while making :D

Coming soon to an etsy shop not very near you...(with better pictures)


Pea.
Feather + charm.



No name Feather Ring, as I am keeping it.
I am madly in love with these featherings.
I didn't think the idea would work, but they are very hardy!
As long as you're not, I dunno, welding while wearing them,
they should hold up to daily wear just fine.


Marie Antoinette.


Paris.



Mural.
Made from one of my Nana's old clip-on earrings.


Madame De Pompadour ;)

Rose.



Lily :D


Prescilla.

Fandango.

Halle.


And yes, my wedding ring is back on my hand now ;)
Did not want to distract from the creations for photographic purposes.
Daily though, I'm usually wearing like, ten rings.

And keeping with the superficial theme, here's me!
The only good picture I have of this outfit right now.
I'm kind of in love with my vest.
You cannot see, but this is worn with light brown lace tights,
and brown ankle boots.



Until next time, loves!


♥,
~ Amy

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Cecil said...

Isn't it a little bit uncomfortable to be wearing a ring with a giant feather sticking out of it?

11:25 AM  
Blogger losile said...

Not at all, they're quite soft! And not ticklish either. Unless you wear them with the feather pointing outward I suppose, that might make scratching one's nose counter-productive.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home