Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Everything Is Illuminated


Oh Hai!

Long time no write!
I am reviving this blog after a long hiatus,
just as we're about to -leave- Japan.
Yes, I know, terrible planning on my part,
at least from one angle.

In short, Japan has been wonderful.
So wonderful, in fact, that life got a bit too
eventful, filled with friends, and then after
a visit or two from my old friends,
Depression & Social Anxiety,
my energies and creativity and busyness
was directed elsewhere!

After two years, much in me has changed,
all for the better I believe, both inside
and out.
We're getting ready to return to the States,
and with the free time allotted me before
I'm able to get my preferred job and a
driver's license, I shall be endeavoring
to revive this little platform!

Expect many pictures and recollections of
adventures here, musings,
and of course the usual superficial delights
such as makeup tutorials, healthy things, and
updated Wardrobe Project!

And reading back on this blog?
Thanks to any of you wonderful folks
who are still out there :D



'Til Next We Meet,
~ <3 Amy



1 Comments:

Anonymous Bannef said...

This is going to sound crazy from a complete stranger, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was a little worried about you! Good to know you're doing well. Welcome back!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home